For Android devices, the activity tracker services compatible with your program are Google Fit and Fitbit. We recommend using either one of these services for the best experience.
However, if you use a different activity tracker, you might be able to connect it to the Google Fit app, which will then act as a bridge. Though this is not guaranteed to work in all cases, it might allow activity data from your tracker to upload to the platform.
If you need assistance with Google Fit at any point, click here to visit Google Fit support.
1. First, you'll need to determine whether your activity tracker will work with Google Fit. Click here for a list of the tracker apps that will do so.
2. If your tracker is listed, download and install Google Fit from Google Play onto your Android device.
3. Create a Google Fit account for yourself. Click here for help setting up Google Fit.
4. The next step is to connect your tracker to Google Fit. Click here for instructions on how to do so.
5. Use Google Fit for 48 hours, and make sure it is tallying your data accurately.
6. Once you're confident that activity from your tracker is being transferred successfully to Google Fit, it's time to connect your Google Fit account to the platform. Click here for instructions on how to do that, and skip any steps you've already performed.