For iPhones, the activity tracker services compatible with your program are Apple Health and Fitbit. We recommend using either one of these services for the best experience.
However, if you use a different activity tracker, you might be able to connect it to the Apple Health app, which will then act as a bridge. Though this is not guaranteed to work in all cases, it might allow activity data from your tracker to upload to the platform.
If you need assistance with Apple Health at any point, click here to visit Apple Health support.
- Download and install Apple Health from the App Store onto your iPhone.
- Create an Apple Health account/profile for yourself.
- Click here to visit an Apple Health support page that details how to see whether one of your installed apps is compatible with Apple Health, how to find apps that are compatible with Apple Health, and how to connect any compatible third-party app with Apple Health.
- Once your tracker app is connected to Apple Health, use Apple Health for 48 hours, and make sure it is tallying your data accurately.
- Once you're confident that activity from your tracker is being transferred successfully to Apple Health, it's time to connect Apple Health to the platform. Click here for instructions on how to do that, and skip any steps you've already performed.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company sponsoring the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible
Article is closed for comments.