Before you unenroll from a Path, please note that while you'll keep any points you've earned so far, if you rejoin the Path, your progress will be reset, and you'll have to begin the Path again. In addition, you can't earn points for any Practice for which you've already been awarded during the current program period.
1. Click on the Path in question.
2. Click the (i) icon in the upper right to open the description sidebar.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the sidebar and click the Unenroll button. This action will be taken immediately, so be sure of your choice beforehand.
Aduro Mobile App Instructions
1. Tap on the Path in question.
2. Tap the (i) icon in the upper right to open the description page.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the description and tap the Unenroll button. If this is an individual activity, the action will be taken immediately, so be sure of your choice beforehand.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible