If you unenroll from a Path before completing it, see below for what happens in regard to your points and progress.
- You'll keep any points you've earned so far.
- If you rejoin the Path later, you can't earn points for any Practice for which you've already been awarded during the current program period.
- If you rejoin the Path, your progress will be reset, and you'll have to begin the Path again.
- Though you will have to complete all Practices again, you may not need to fill out any surveys that you submitted during the current program period.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company sponsoring the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible