If you are not sure whether you have received the proper points for completing a Path or a Practice, please first check your points history, and also confirm that the Path or Practice has been completed properly.
See below for instructions on how to confirm your points and completions on your program website.
Please note that there are limits to the number of points you can earn for each Path category.
Check your Point History
1. Log in to the program website and click View Details in the upper left of the home page.
2. Scroll down the Program Status page and click Point History at the bottom of the page.
3. The Point History page shows a dated list of the points you’ve earned. You can look for a given Path or Practice and see the number of points you received for it.
If the Path or Practice in question is listed, but you received 0 points for it, then it’s likely that you have reached the point limit for that Path category.
If you feel the number of points you have received is incorrect, please submit a help request using the link at the top of this page.
Confirm the Path or Practice is completed properly
1. Log in to the program website, look for the My Paths section on the home page, and click View All.
2. On the My Activities page, click the Path in question.
3. When the Path opens, check to see which Practices are Available, Upcoming or Completed.
4. If a Practice is in the Available section, click it and make sure that you’ve completed it and submitted the survey. Note that after you submit the survey, there is a final Finish button you must click.
If there is an issue with a survey or any other part of a Path or Practice, please submit a help request using the link at the top of this page.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your employer
- Type of device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the name(s) of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue