If your exercise data is not uploading to the program platform, you can try one or more of the troubleshooting steps below. The steps are in no particular order, and we recommend reviewing all steps before attempting any of them.
- Note that once a successful connection to the platform is made, such connections are not foolproof, and there are myriad reasons (many outside of our system) why a connection may be interrupted temporarily or completely cut off.
- Because we cannot detect technical issues that are outside of our system, the program user interface will not indicate a severed connection.
- Occasionally reviewing your data either on the Aduro Mobile App or in your activity tracker account, or disconnecting and reconnecting your tracker to the platform as outlined below, can help keep the connection awake and active.
- Note that there is a current issue in which exercise data being received through an Android device appears on the Aduro Mobile App but does not always update properly on your program's web platform.
- Reviewing the given Activity tile and/or the "My Data" screens on the Aduro Mobile App can often trigger the update.
- We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, rest assured that any exercise tracked (automatically or manually), points earned and activities completed either on the Aduro Mobile App or the web platform will be reflected properly in your program account.
Install the latest version of the Aduro Mobile App
Go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and install the latest version of the Aduro Mobile App. If there are no available updates, you may wish to uninstall and reinstall the app, power cycle your device, and then check the given Activity tile again.
View the "My Data" screens on the Aduro Mobile App
The connection between your activity tracker service and the platform can occasionally "go to sleep." Viewing the "My Data" screens on the Aduro Mobile App can jump start an update.
Note that tracker data must display successfully on the Aduro Mobile App before it will display on the program web platform.
To view the "My Data" screens on the Aduro Mobile App, tap the "Me" icon in the lower right, and then tap the My Data tile.
Check your activity tracker account for recent activity
Log in to your activity tracker account and make sure that your recent activity is being tallied.
Even if your activity is displaying in your activity tracker account, the connection between your activity tracker service and the platform can occasionally "go to sleep." We recommend that you periodically log in to your activity tracker account and review your data. This usually causes your tracker service to actively review all data settings and connections, and trigger a sync.
Enable all permissions
Log in to your activity tracker account and check the types of data you've allowed to be shared with the platform.
Sometimes having some data blocked, even if it's not something used by the platform, can interfere with other data being shared properly, so it's best to enable all permissions.
If you're unable to find these settings in your activity tracker account, you can disconnect and reconnect your activity tracker with the platform, and you'll be presented with these selections again.
Disconnect and reconnect your activity tracker from the platform
Disconnecting and reconnecting your activity tracker from the platform will reset any permissions and jump start data uploads.
Log in to the Aduro Mobile App and tap the Menu icon (a series of horizontal lines) in the upper right to open a drop-down menu. In the drop-down menu, tap Devices.
On the next screen, tap the Manage button next to your tracker service and follow the prompts to disconnect the service from the platform. Then reconnect the service to the platform and allow 24 hours for a fresh sync, though it often happens within a few minutes.
Leave and rejoin the Activity
As noted previously, the connection between your activity tracker service and the platform can occasionally "go to sleep." Leaving and rejoining the activity can jump start an update.
To leave an Activity, click or tap the Activity tile to open it, click or tap the "Info" icon in the upper right to open the full description, and then click or tap the Leave button.
Rest assured that when you leave an Activity, you keep any points you've earned so far.
However, when you rejoin, uploaded data will backfill shortly, but any manually entered activity will not.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company sponsoring the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible