Use the troubleshooting steps below when your exercise data is not uploading to the platform. The steps are in no particular order. Review all steps before attempting them.
- There are various reasons (many outside of our system) that a successful connection could be interrupted.
- The Aduro Mobile App does not indicate technical issues outside of our system.
Data being received through an Android device that appears on the Aduro Mobile App might not always update properly on your program's web platform.
- In this case, review the Activity tile or "My Data" screen as described below to update your data.
Install the latest version of the Aduro Mobile App
Download the latest version of the Aduro Mobile App on your device. Update the app, or uninstall and reinstall the app and restart your phone if no updates are available.
- You may need to clear the device's app cache before uninstalling and reinstalling the Aduro Mobile App.
- Uninstalling the app may not clear the device's app cache, which may cause any bad or corrupt data in the cache to continue affecting the app's functionality.
- Search for "clear app cache" and your device name on the internet for instructions.
View the My Data screens on the Aduro Mobile App
Tap the "Me" icon in the lower right corner and then tap My Data.
Reviewing the data will keep your information up-to-date.
Any information shown in the Aduro Mobile App will then be transferred to the web platform.
Check your activity tracker account for recent activity
Verify your activity tracker account is displaying your recent activity.
Reviewing your activity can trigger a sync between your tracker and the Aduro Mobile App.
Enable all permissions
Make sure you have enabled all permissions to share the data from your activity tracker with the Aduro Mobile App.
If you're unable to find these settings in your activity tracker account, you can disconnect and reconnect your activity tracker with the platform, and you'll be presented with these selections again.
Disconnect and reconnect your activity tracker from the platform
Disconnect and reconnect your activity tracker from the platform to reset any permissions and jump start data uploads.
Log in to the Aduro Mobile App and tap the Menu icon (a series of horizontal lines) in the upper right to open a drop-down menu. In the drop-down menu, tap Devices.
On the next screen, tap the Manage button next to your tracker service and follow the prompts to disconnect the service from the platform. Then reconnect the service to the platform and allow 24 hours for a fresh sync, though it often happens within a few minutes.
Leave and rejoin the Activity
Click or tap the Activity tile to open it, click or tap the "Info" icon in the upper right to open the full description, and then click or tap the Leave button.
Rest assured that when you leave an Activity, you keep any points you've earned so far.
When you rejoin, uploaded data will backfill shortly, but any manually entered activity will not.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible