If you are having trouble uploading your health provider screening form, preventive screening form, or appeals form, here are a few things you can double-check.
Select form type
Be sure to select the type of form you wish to upload.
Program ID number
Be sure to input the Program ID number exactly as shown on the upper right of your form, including any leading or trailing zeroes.
Date of birth and email format
Your date of birth must be entered using the proper format, as the form will not correct it automatically.
For example, if your date of birth is January 1, 1959, you must type it in as 01011959. As for your email address, make sure the domain is formatted correctly, e.g., @gmail.com.
File format and size
Make sure the file you are uploading is a .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, or .png file, and is less than 25MB.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company providing the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible
Article is closed for comments.