If you are not sure whether you have received the proper points for completing an Activity, please first check your points history, and also confirm that the Activity has been completed properly.
See below for instructions on how to confirm your points and completions on the Aduro Mobile App.
Please note that there is a limit to the number of points you can earn for each category of Activity.
Check your Point History
1. Log in to the Aduro Mobile App, find your current point total on the home page, and tap View Details.
2. Scroll down the Program Status page and tap Point History at the bottom of the page.
3. The Point History page shows a dated list of the points you’ve earned. You can look for a given Activity and see the number of points you received for it.
If the Activity in question is listed, but you received 0 points for it, then it’s likely that you have reached the point limit for that category of Activity.
If you feel the number of points you received is incorrect, please submit a help request using the link at the top of this page.
Confirm the Activity is tracked properly
1. Log in to the Aduro Mobile App, look for the My Activities section on the home page, and tap View All.
2. On the My Activities page, look for the Activity in question in both the In Progress and Completed sections.
3. Tap the Activity in question and make sure it’s been tracked properly, and on the date you intended.
If the Activity in question has been tracked properly, but you have not received the points for it, please submit a help request using the link at the top of this page.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your employer
- Type of device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the name(s) of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue