If you experience an error during registration, you can click here for a video which details registering via an invitation email, as well as from your program's login page.
Below are a few things you can also try to help resolve the situation.
Double check your entries
Make sure all fields on the registration form are entered correctly. Names and other information are validated against what your employer has given us, so be sure to use what is on file with your HR/benefits department.
Check the formatting. Dates and phone numbers should be in the format shown on the registration page, and make sure your email address is also formatted properly.
As for passwords, confirm that all the requirements are checked off as met, and that the passwords match.
Terms and Conditions
Click the appropriate checkbox to indicate that you accept the terms and conditions.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your employer or company sponsoring the program
- Type of device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the name(s) of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue