If you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled, you will need to disable this security feature before you can edit your phone number. Once you are on the Edit Account page, click or tap the Disable Two-Factor Authentication to edit link below the mobile number field.
1. Log in to your program account, click Menu in the top right of the page, and then click Edit Account in the drop-down menu.
2. In the Edit Account menu, click the Mobile Number box, and edit the number as you wish. Be sure to keep the existing country code ("+1" for the U.S.) at the beginning of the number.
Click Save in the upper right to save your changes.
Mobile App Instructions
1. Log in to the Aduro Mobile App and tap the menu icon in the upper right (a set of horizontal lines).
2. Tap Edit Account in the drop-down menu.
3. In the My Account menu, tap the Mobile Number box to open a new page, and edit the number as you wish. Be sure to keep the existing country code ("+1" for the U.S.) at the beginning of the number.
Tap the Save button to lock in your changes.