If you’ve successfully connected your activity tracker service (e.g., Apple Health, Google Play, Fitbit) to your program account, you may now be wondering how this can help you earn points.
To earn points, be sure to join an Activity that involves the same units as your tracker, and that will accept the uploaded data.
For example, if your tracker counts your daily steps, look for an Activity in your program that counts steps. Join that Activity, and then look at the tracking display for that Activity. If you see the blue icon shown below next to your steps tally, then that Activity will accept data from your connected tracker. Then as your stats add up, when you meet the goal or goals for that Activity, you’ll be awarded the associated points.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible