Please allow up to three business days for a health provider screening form, preventive screening form, or appeals form to process.
Once the form is processed, any associated results or points (if applicable) will be posted to your account. If a program status change is also expected, this may take additional time to be reflected in your account.
Note that your program may or may not offer these individual Activities. Check your program for more information.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company providing the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible
Article is closed for comments.