If an Activity or Path is not opening, something you’ve typed in is not saving, or a button is not reacting, this type of problem might be due to your web browser.
First off, we recommend using Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge as your web browser, as these are the most compatible.
If you're already using one of the recommended browsers, you may want to take any pending updates for your browser if you don’t already have the latest version, as well as clear your internet history/cache, including cookies. Here are the steps below for reference:
- Google Chrome - Clear cache and cookies
- Safari - Clear the history and cookies
- Microsoft Edge - View and delete browser history
If you are using a different browser, you should be able to find steps on how to clear your cache and cookies by searching online. If the above does not resolve the behavior you're seeing, you can also try these options:
- Try another computer/device, such as a smartphone.
- Try using a computer or other device that's not connected to your employer's network.
- If it's a corporate computer that's having issues, please contact your IT department for assistance.
Mobile App Instructions
If an Activity or Path is not opening, something you’ve typed in is not saving, or you receive an error message, try logging out of the Aduro Mobile App, shut it down completely, and then log in and try again.
If that does not resolve the issue, the next step is to see whether you need to take an update.
Depending on your mobile device, visit the App Store or the Google Play Store and check for any Aduro Mobile App updates. If there is no update, you might wish to uninstall and reinstall the app completely.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company sponsoring the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible