If you are not sure whether you have received the proper points for completing a Path or a Practice, please first check your points history, and also confirm that the Path or Practice has been completed properly.
See below for instructions on how to confirm your points and completions on the Aduro Mobile App.
Please note that there are limits to the number of points you can earn for each Path category.
Check your Point History
First follow the steps in this article: Check points I've earned (points history), then come back to this article.
If the Activity in question is listed, but you received 0 points for it, then it’s likely that you have reached the point limit for that category of Activity.
If you feel the number of points you received is incorrect, please submit a help request using the link at the top of this page.
Confirm the Path or Practice is completed properly
1. Log in to the Aduro Mobile App, look for the My Paths section on the home page, and tap View All.
2. On the My Activities page, click the Path in question.
3. When the Path opens, check to see which Practices are Available, Upcoming or Completed.
4. If a Practice is in the Available section, tap it and make sure that you’ve completed it and submitted the survey. Note that after you submit the survey, there is a final Finish button you must tap.
If there is an issue with a survey or any other part of a Path or Practice, please submit a help request.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible