The easiest way to activate your account is to use the link provided in an invitation email. These are most commonly sent to employer-issued email addresses.
If you haven’t received or can’t locate an invitation, not to worry. You can easily activate your account using the Aduro Mobile App. All eligible participants can use this process to register.
Starting on the Aduro Mobile App login page, follow the steps below.
1. Launch the Aduro app and tap the Register button. Do not use the QR code registration link.
2. Next, provide the requested information: first and last name, birthday, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. You may use your Employee ID instead of your SSN if you know it. When all fields look correct, click Next to proceed.
3. On the following page, input a valid email address if the space is blank, and your mobile phone number, as these will be necessary if you ever need to reset your password or want to use two-factor authentication.
You will also be required to create a password. Note that you will use the same email address and password to log into your program on both the website and the Aduro Mobile App.
4. Review and accept the terms and conditions, and then click the button to submit your profile information.
The system will send a confirmation email to the email address you just provided. Click the link in the email to verify your account and complete the registration process.
You will now be able to log in to the program and begin your journey of personal discovery and positive outcomes!
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your employer or company sponsoring the program
- Type of device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the name(s) of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue