After you submit your information during registration, we’ll send you a confirmation email that includes a link to verify your email address. Please click the verification link to complete the registration process.
Though the verification link expires after two weeks, you can retrigger the confirmation email in a couple of different ways.
Click the original verification link
Find the confirmation email that was sent to you originally and click the verification link. If the link has expired, there will be an option for you to retrigger the confirmation email.
Try to log in to your account
If you cannot locate the confirmation email, simply try to log in to your program account using the email address and password you submitted along with the rest of your profile information. If your email address is not yet verified, the system will automatically send you a new verification link.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company sponsoring the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible