As this information is subject to change without notice, we recommend always having the latest browser and device operating system (OS) installed.
Aduro supports the following web browsers for your program:
- Google Chrome 62 or newer
- Safari 11 or newer
- Microsoft Edge 12 or newer
When using a web browser on your mobile device, Aduro supports the following:
- Android WebKit 4.4 or newer
- Safari 9 or newer
- Chrome 45 or newer
The Aduro Mobile App is compatible with the following OS versions:
iOS: version 16.6 and newer.
Android: version 13.0 and newer.
- Note that if your device does not support the OS versions cited above, you will not be able to install and/or update the Aduro Mobile App. If you are experiencing an issue with a previous version of the Aduro Mobile App, we recommend that you access your wellbeing program website instead. If you do not know your program's web address, please submit a support request.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible