Troubleshooting steps to try when the Connect Care blood drop icon in the Aduro Mobile App is not responsive.
- Connect Care is Aduro's program for supporting members who have Type 2 Diabetes. It exists within Aduro's platform, and is available to select programs and users.
- Those users who have been invited to participate can register for Connect Care through the Aduro Mobile App or their well-being program website: Connect Care - Getting started
- Connect Care registration and related Human Performance coaching content are available through your well-being program website, but we recommend engaging in Connect Care using the Aduro Mobile App for the best experience. Features such as your coach, chat, and blood glucose tracking are available through the app.
Check that your device's operating system is current, and take any available updates
The Aduro Mobile App is compatible with the following OS versions:
iOS: version 13 and newer.
Android: version 9.0 and newer.
Clear the app cache on the device
Uninstalling the app may not clear the device's app cache, which may cause any bad or corrupt data in the cache to continue affecting the app's functionality. Therefore, you may need to clear the app cache prior to uninstalling and reinstalling it.
If you're unsure how to do this, conduct an internet search for your device name and the phrase, "clear app cache."
Uninstall and reinstall the app, and then power cycle the device
Note that simply shutting down the app is not equivalent to uninstalling it.
Check your data connectivity
Confirm you have internet connectivity by using a different app or function that requires a connection, such as sending/receiving a text, or use your device's web browser to conduct a fresh search of a random term.
Note that the app works best with a good internet connection, and individual actions may take longer in low bandwidth situations.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company providing the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible
Please sign in to leave a comment.