To ensure proper credit for tobacco cessation, you must complete either the Breathe Easy digital coaching Path or the Tobacco 1:1 (telephone) Coaching. You MUST register for the specific Tobacco 1:1 Coaching program or your completion of the activity will not be properly reported to Castlight.
Some Castlight programs track tobacco status and require tobacco users to complete a Reasonable Alternative Solution (RAS) program to earn a given level/incentive.
Register or access your Aduro account
For instructions on registering or accessing your Aduro platform account, follow the steps here: Castlight - Aduro account registration and access.
Register for Breathe Easy coaching
- Once on the Aduro platform, click the Breathe Easy tile.
- In the Breathe Easy tile, click the Enroll button to enroll in the digital (online) coaching program, OR click the Tobacco 1:1 Coaching link to register for weekly phone coaching at your convenience.
- Note that registering via the Schedule One-on-One Coaching tile, even if tobacco cessation is the stated emphasis, will not programmatically fulfill the RAS requirement.
- If you have mistakenly registered for the standard 1:1 coaching option, and your RAS deadline has not passed, please contact your coach for assistance. If your RAS deadline has passed, contact our Member Experience Support team for assistance.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company providing the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible
Please sign in to leave a comment.