To opt out of your well-being program and delete/deactivate your account, please see the options below.
To opt out of general program emails, but not opt out of the program itself, see: Unsubscribe from program emails.
Have not activated your program account
If you have not yet activated your program account, would like to opt out of the program, and have your account and data removed from the system, please contact your program provider/employer's HR/benefits department and request to be removed from program eligibility. Aduro processes any requested eligibility changes upon receipt.
- Please note that your program provider/employer is the "Data Controller" and Aduro is the "Data Processor." As a “processor," Aduro does not have the authority to delete a user account without the express permission of the "controller."
Have activated your program account previously
If you have activated your program account previously, and wish to deactivate your account, you can use the method cited above, or do so manually using the Aduro Mobile App.
- Log in to the Aduro Mobile App.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right, and then tap the Edit Account option.
- Scroll down and tap the Deactivate my account option.
- Note the advisories regarding program access, account reactivation, and data retainment. Take a screenshot for your records, if you wish.
- Tap Cancel button or the Deactivate account button to confirm your choice. Take a screenshot for your records, if you wish.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible