When logging in to your program, if you encounter a "This program is unavailable" message, this could be due to several different factors.
The program may be undergoing short-term maintenance, or there might be an unexpected system outage, or your program may be between active program periods.
To check for an ongoing system outage, go back to the home page of this website, and then click the Product Alerts tile. Ongoing system outages and other product notifications are posted here by date.
If your program continues to be unavailable for more than a short period, there is no relevant alert posted, and your program is in an active program period, please contact us.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible