If you're trying to register or log in to your program account, and you see a message saying to "Please verify," it means that you have already activated your account, but you must verify your email address before you can log in.
In that case, try to log in with the email address on file and the password you created previously. This will automatically trigger a verification email to be sent to the email address on file. Open the verification email and click the verification link. You can now log in to your program account normally.
If you continue to receive the "Please verify" message, please clear your web browser history/cache including cookies, and try again.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request using the Submit a Request link at the top of this page. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your employer or company sponsoring the program
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible