If you're having one of these issues with the Aduro Mobile App, please try the troubleshooting steps we've listed below.
- App is not launching or is freezing/crashing during use
- Controls are unresponsive
- Data is missing, incorrect, or not updating
- You are unable to track activity
- You are receiving non-specific error messages
Log in to your program on the web platform, and see if you experience the same issue
If you experience the same issue on the web platform, please submit a help request through the link at the top of this page.
If the web platform is operating properly, you can engage with the program that way if you wish, or try other troubleshooting steps below.
Check that your device's operating system is current, and take any available updates
The Aduro Mobile App is compatible with the following OS versions:
iOS: version 16.6 and newer.
Android: version 13.0 and newer.
- Note that if your device does not support the OS versions cited above, you will not be able to install and/or update the Aduro Mobile App. If you are experiencing an issue with a previous version of the Aduro Mobile App, we recommend that you access your wellbeing program website instead. If you do not know your program's web address, please submit a support request.
Clear the app cache on your device
Before reinstalling the app, you may need to clear your device’s app cache to clear any corrupt data. This corrupt data would continue to affect the app after reinstallation.
If you're unsure how to do this, search on the internet for your device’s name and “clear app cache."
Uninstall and reinstall the app, and then restart the device
Note that simply shutting down the app will not uninstall it. After reinstalling, turn off your device completely, and then turn it on again.
Check your data connectivity
Confirm you have internet connectivity by using a different app or function that requires a connection, such as sending/receiving a text, or use your device's web browser to conduct a fresh search of a random term.
Note that the app works best with a good internet connection, and individual actions may take longer in low bandwidth situations.
Log in on any other mobile devices available
Attempting on the same model you have, as well as other models or types of devices, will provide the most information.
If you don't experience the issue on a different device, the issue is possibly with your device, and not your account or the app itself.
Have a different user try to log in on your device, as well any other devices available
Attempting as many devices as possible will provide the most information.
If a different user does not encounter the same issue on your device, the issue is possibly with your account.
Try using a different network or internet service provider/connection
If you're on a corporate wi-fi network, connect to the internet via your home network, or vice-versa, or use your device's data connection.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible