For help navigating around the Connect Care program's Blood Glucose tab, check out the guide below.
Connect Care is Aduro's program for supporting members who have Type 2 Diabetes. It exists within Aduro's platform, and is available to select programs and users.
Note that some visual elements may differ slightly between the iPhone and Android builds, but the functionality is the same.
Below is some basic navigation information to help you get started. Here is a screenshot of the main view for reference:
Blood glucose graph
The blood glucose graph shows the most recent blood glucose readings over the last 24 hours.
- The horizontal green band denotes the blood glucose target range set during onboarding. If you did not set the target range, the system defaults to a range of 70 - 140.
- Readings are marked with a color-coded dot: green = within target range, red = below target range, orange = above target range.
- You can swipe the graph from side to side to see the entire graph, which runs from midnight to midnight.
- The blue line running vertically through the graph is the current time of day.
- The blue line starts on the left edge of the graph at midnight, and travels across the graph to the right as the day progresses.
- Everything to the left of the blue line is the current day's glucose entries.
- Everything to the right of the blue line is the previous day's glucose entries.
- For example, in the screenshot below, it is just about 4:00 p.m. The user made entries for the current day at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. The user made entries for the previous day at 4:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
At this time, users can view the last 24 hours on the graph. There is no way to set it to a different timeframe.
Submit a blood glucose entry
For details on submitting a blood glucose entry, see this article.
List of previous glucose entries
Scroll down the page to see a list of recent entries. These are listed in the order submitted (not the time on the entry), with the most recently submitted at the top. Note how in the example below, the most recently submitted entry was actually for the previous day.
If you have further questions about the Blood Glucose tab, start a chat with your Connect Care coach. Your coach is your ongoing partner through your Connect Care experience, and will be the best equipped to answer any questions you may have.
Please sign in to leave a comment.