Follow the steps below to get started with the Connect Care program via the Aduro Mobile App or your well-being program website.
- Connect Care is Aduro's program for supporting members who have Type 2 Diabetes. It exists within Aduro's platform, and is available to select programs and members.
- Connect Care registration and related Human Performance coaching content are available through your well-being program website, but we recommend engaging in Connect Care using the Aduro Mobile App for the best experience. Features such as your coach, chat, and blood glucose tracking are available through the app.
Aduro Mobile App Instructions
1. Please visit Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store to download and install the Aduro Mobile App.
2. Activate your Aduro account if you haven't already. Log in to the app using the same credentials you use on your well-being program website, and vice-versa.
3. Tap the blood drop icon on the bottom menu bar:
4. Fill out the onboarding screens. These include a short survey and two quick consent forms.
5. You are now enrolled!
6. Tap the Learning tab to find all the coaching Paths included in the program.
7. Tap the Blood Glucose tab. The first time you access this tab, you will be prompted to set your blood glucose target. If you have a recommended range agreed upon with your health care provider, please set it here. For more information, see Connect Care - Blood glucose tab navigation.
8. Tap the My Coach tab to access coach chat, or schedule 1:1 coaching by phone or Zoom. For more information, see Connect Care - Schedule, reschedule or cancel a 1:1 coaching call.
1. Activate your Aduro account if you haven't already. Log in to your well-being program account.
2. Look for the Activate Support for Diabetes tile, and then click the sign-up link on the description page. The tile will likely be in the Featured section at the top of the home page. Use the Discover search bar in the upper right to look for it if necessary.
3. Fill out the onboarding screens. These include a short survey and two quick consent forms.
4. You are now enrolled! On web, use the Discover search bar in the upper right (search for diabetes) to find all the Connect Care-related coaching content.
4. We encourage you to log in to the Aduro Mobile App to access additional features (your coach, chat, and blood glucose tracking). To log in to the Aduro Mobile App, see the instructions in the section above.
If you need assistance, please submit a help request. Click the chat icon (speech bubble) in the lower right corner of the page to connect with a live agent, or click the Submit a Request link at the top of the page, and we'll respond via email as soon as possible. When submitting a help request, please include the following information as applicable:
- Your name
- Your phone number and time zone (esp. for account, personal or protected health information issues)
- Your well-being program provider/employer
- Device you’re using and the operating system
- Web browser you’re using and the version number, OR Aduro Mobile App version number (when logged in, tap the menu icon in the upper right)
- Step-by-step description of the issue, including the names of any Activities, Paths, etc. involved
- Screenshots that illustrate the issue, if possible