Follow the steps below to get started with the Connect Care program via the Aduro mobile App.
Connect Care is Aduro's program for supporting members who have Type 2 Diabetes. It exists within Aduro's platform, and is available to select programs and users.
- Please visit Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store to download and install the Aduro Mobile App.
- Activate your Aduro account if you haven't already. Log in to the app and tap the blood drop icon on the bottom menu bar:
- Fill out the onboarding screens. These include filling in the name you wish to be addressed by in the program, a series of survey questions and informational points of interest.
- Next, accept the exercise and data consent forms to continue.
- You will then land on the My Learning tab, where you'll find the various coaching Paths included in the program.
- Next, tap the Blood Glucose tab. The first time you access this tab, you will be prompted to set your blood glucose target. If you have a recommended range agreed upon with your health provider, please set it here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.