To schedule, reschedule or cancel a 1:1 coaching call in the Connect Care program, see the steps below.
Connect Care is Aduro's program for supporting members who have Type 2 Diabetes. It exists within Aduro's platform, and is available to select programs and users.
Note that this scheduler is for Connect Care diabetes program participants only. To schedule a call with a regular Human Performance coach, see this article.
Schedule a 1:1 Coaching Call
1. Log in to the Aduro Mobile App and tap the blood drop icon on the bottom menu bar. Tap the My Coach tab, and then tap the Schedule button:
2. Select the call duration, date and time.
3. Select whether to have the call via Zoom or phone. If by phone, submit the number to call, and then tap the Confirm button:
4. On the Session Details screen, you can add the call to your calendar, reschedule the call, and add notes as advance information for the coach:
5. If the call is via Zoom, you can also send a Zoom link for the call to an email address of your choosing. You can then tap Done to return to the main My Coach screen.
Reschedule or Cancel a 1:1 Coaching Call
1. Log in to the Aduro Mobile App and tap the blood drop icon on the bottom menu bar. Tap the My Coach tab, locate the Upcoming call list and tap the listing for the call you wish to reschedule or cancel:
2. On the Session Details screen, tap the Reschedule or Cancel Call button, and follow the prompts:
3. Note that when rescheduling or cancelling a call, we cannot guarantee any specific open slot.
Add Notes to an Existing Call
If you already have an upcoming call and wish to add notes that your coach can read in advance, follow these steps:
- First log in to the Aduro Mobile App and tap the blood drop icon on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap the My Coach tab, check the list of upcoming calls, and tap the record for the call in question.
- On the Session Details screen, tap the Add Note button and follow the prompts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.